No altcoin bullrun in 2018

I know that we all wait for a proper bullrun this year (or any bullrun for that matter) but thinking over and over at this thing, I realized we might wait a bit more than 2018 for the market to get up again. People are very afraid to get into BTC and alts, many got burnt out and all hopes reside in the upcoming ETF decision (which I don't think it will happen this year). Long story short, my opinion is that we should sit on the sidelines and let the market play itself.

vexx

Nano Mage
Staff member
While I tend to agree with you, let's not forget this is an irrational market, everything and anything can happen, so let's not place our bets just yet :)

I tend to disagree, not saying a major bullrun will happen, but I'm expecting some upwards moves in January/February.

We can speculate for days, trust is, we'll never know. The market is played by whales and when they decide it's time to pump, the market will skyrocket. Sad but true really

Kois

Actually, I do think some kind of bullrun will happen before 2018 ends. It is a major one? Probably not