Nanopool vs Ethermine.org

As the title says, what do you guys use? I was using Nanopool for almost a year now but the service became practically a joke in recent months, my miners show offline regularly (they aren't) and the notification system is pretty much a hit and miss. I've read on redditthat Ethermine has a superior hash rate, but I haven't tested it yet. What is your experience?

vexx

Nano Mage
Staff member
I've tried both and while many Reddit users swear that Ethermine is better, I had only problems with it. Miners crashing, timeouts and stale shares. Long story short, I'm back on Nanopool which is pretty decent and constant for me.

I've tried both and while many Reddit users swear that Ethermine is better, I had only problems with it. Miners crashing, timeouts and stale shares. Long story short, I'm back on Nanopool which is pretty decent and constant for me.
I have the same experience and I'm back to Nanopool. I'm willing to give it a try again in the near future tho

Genero

CryptoKitty
I'm using Nanopool aswell but just because I'm used to it. Must do some tests soon, if I'm not too lazy :)